Opptak fra Dr. Franz Rupperts foredrag i Oslo 7. juli 2016.
War, Violence and Destruction: Fighting with enemies or
making peace with oneself?
The Psychology of the Victim-Perpetrator Splitting
• Wars, violence and destructions today
• 4 main conflicts based on mutual dependencies
• Victims, Perpetrators and Trauma
• Being a victim and being a perpetrator
• Victim-Attitudes and Perpetrator-Attitudes
• The dynamic of the victim-perpetrator-splitting
• What exits are not helpful
• Ways out that are realistic and possible