Terms and Conditions
All cancellations are to be given in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A colleague may attend in your place, at no extra cost. You are required to notify us of the name of the person attending.
- Switch your registration to another workshop within the same season (no administration charge). If the new workshop is of lesser value, the balance of any fee paid will be saved as a credit toward a future 1- or 2-day workshop.
Cancellation – 2 weeks or more before the workshop date
- Receive a refund, less a $75 administration charge, or
- Receive a credit, less a $35 administration charge, for regular 1- or 2-day workshops in the future.
Cancellation – within 2 weeks of the workshop date, but more than 1 business day before
- Receive a credit, less a $75 administration charge, for regular 1- or 2-day workshops in the future.
Cancellation – 1 business day or less before the workshop, or non-attendance at workshop
- We do not offer a credit or refund for attendees who cancel within 1 business day, or who do not attend the workshop.
Cancellation Policy – Advanced/Extended Training
- For extended trainings (multi-session programs), no refund/credit will be given after the program commences.